Hiya and welcome to the first Monday Meme of 2006.
One of the things memes can do is give us some insight into who each other are. There are a number of folks who have posted a "100 Things" meme that went around a while back. You can learn a lot about folks reading those. I won't ask you for that one (today). But I have ten questions for you to answer so we can get a glimpse
1. What is your most hated and dreaded household chore. Why?
2. Do you ever drink out of the beverage container or always pour a glass?
3. Over the counter pain relief: Asprin, acetominiphen or ibuprophen? (if those aren't your options, what are?)
4. What was the first car (or motorcycle if that's the case) you bought for yourself?
5. It's a lovely, sunny weekend day. What would you go do if you could do whatever you wanted to do (within your usual means).
6. Name your favorite board game.
7. How many blankets do you sleep under and how many pillows do you use?
8. How many pets and of what type do you currently live with? You may name them if you wish.
9. Biggest grammar peeve.
10. Favorite flower or other plant, should you not be into flowers.
Simple, huh? As always, the AWMonday Meme tag is appreciated. You can find the html for the tag by going to the Monday Meme thread.