Saturday, April 07, 2007

Dawno Suggests...

Coyote Wild - A speculative fiction e-zine. I'm one of the staff there, helping read through the submissions. The second issue comes out very soon and, although I wasn't a reader for that issue, I hear tell it's a good one. Issue One was fabulous - so read it before the next one comes out, if you haven't already.

POD People - Emily Veinglory has graciously allowed me to be a part of the POD People blog, for over a year now. We review self-published books printed by POD publishers like Lulu, iUniverse, Booklocker, etc. We had a great March, April is off to a good start, too. Do visit. Emily's online presence isn't limited to the POD People blog, either. She has a blog at veinglory.com, and is the originator of, and one of the bloggers over at, EREC the Erotic Romance E-Publisher Comparison blog. Then there are the gay zombie penguins who visited here last fall...I sure wish I knew what they were up to these days.

Dear So and So
- An online friend of mine, whom I have known for several years now, has started a new blog where she will publish those letters you'd wish you could write, but for some reason you can't - maybe the recipient isn't really known to you, maybe you would never be able to say the things you'd want to someone you do know - whatever the reason, Dear So and So is a blog that will publish some of those letters. Already there are a couple posts up that are very moving.

Of course I would love it if you'd visit some of the AW Bloggers in my sidebar - that list has just kept growing and I'm way behind on updating it. The whole gang of 'em can be found on AW hanging out at the Blogging forum. Your's truly, moderator thereof.

2 comments:

Thumper said...

Thanks for the shout out for Dear So and So...! Promoting a website has never been my strong suit...I need all the help I can get!

:)

veinglory said...

I think the penguins go sick of me and moved out [sob]