Sunday, June 04, 2006

Thank You!

The CafePress store is finally showing some statistics - there have been 7 items ordered! Thank you so much. Jenna thanks you, too, I'm sure.

Today I spent a great deal of time working on putting together an OhDawno's newsletter and a new website.

Yep. I built a website. (Couldn't have done it without Medievalist and www.w3schools.com)

It's very simple site, but it serves the purpose. If you check over in my side bar, there's a box set up for subscribing to the OhDawno's CafePress Store newsletter. Under it is a link to my new site, where you can preview the newsletter.

If you decide to subscribe, rest assured I'm not going to fill your inbox with merchandizing. The system is set up so they can't go out more than once a week. I probably won't do them that often - only if there's something worth talking about, like a new design. The current edition is more news-y than ads-y, but I do mention an item or two, just to keep it fair to CafePress, which offers the newsletter service to their store owners. They also hide the email addresses from me so I can't harvest them for my own nefarious purposes. All I know is that I have 4 subscribers. I think two of them are me, since I set up test emails.

If you get a chance to take a peek at the newsletter site, tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I subscribed! :) I hope you receive many more subscribers and I wish you continued success with your store. I noticed you have a livejournal, too -- you might want to consider advertising your store link in the communites over there with a brief explaination about what the store's purpose is and all that. I had a lot of traffic to my store from doing that when I was actively posting about it over there.