Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Look - Whadda Ya Think?

Yes, I succumbed to the new Blogger layouts. Been tweeking it, trying to get close to old look. Lost a lot of the stuff in the sidebar and added new stuff.

The reason I did it was that I looked at my blog this morning and the side bar was completely fracked. (or is that frakked?) Tried fixing the html, but my brain isn't working too well since I'm still aching from the weekend at the convention. Gave up and said what the heck to "upgrading" to layouts.

At least now I can see who my followers are. Won't you be one, too?

4 comments:

T. M. Hunter said...

I just wish the blogs I follow were somehow linked to my "blogs I read" section...that would make it a bit easier, in my opinion. :-)

ohdawno said...

Yeah, I have to take the URLs and put them into the "add this" section on the dashboard to follow them. Would make sense if that was automatic.

Thumper said...

ooh...honestly...even with my giant ass monitor, the black type against this gray background hurts my eyes. Though it would be trippy if I was stoned, because it does that little throbbing-letter thing after a few seconds...

ohdawno said...

Hmm. What would work better? A dark gray type or different background?