Friday, June 01, 2012

The New Casa!

In a couple weeks my DH and I will be moving to our new home. It was a rather nerve wracking experience buying a house, but I'm so happy to finally have a place to call my own again where I can put up whatever kind of curtains I want (there's a story about the HOA where we currently live behind that) and put up pictures and paint the walls purple if I please.

The house is a smidge under 1,400 sq. ft., not counting the studio which is a converted garage with a full bath and french doors to its own private patio.


This is the picture from the brochure - the little inset on the left is the studio in back, converted from a garage.


floor plan

I can't grab a good enough shot of the back yard from the brochure, (the ones above were taken with my iPad) but it's very nice with a little walkway to a fountain in the back corner, a very nice patio area and lots of shade from mature trees.

Needless to say, I'm counting the days!

No comments: