Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post of 2008

This has been an interesting year. My son spent most of it in Iraq (he was deployed from the end of Sept 07 to Dec 08). Thankfully he's home now.

I continue to wrestle with, and abhor, Excel (here's a bit from The Onion that caught my eye because it's about Excel).

I blogged more on my beading blog than this one this year - beading has become more than a hobby - it's an outlet for my creative impulses, a way to get out and meet new folk and make a bit of money at the same time, and a stress reliever.

August was WorldCon in Denver, politics were on my mind in October and November. That's the year in a nutshell.

Don't know if I'll be any better at updating this blog in '09, thank you readers (all 3 or 4 of you) for checking in on me now and then. I hope your 2009 brings health and happiness, and a little economic recovery wouldn't be amiss, either!

No comments: